jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Gandhirajan Natarajan" <Gandhirajan.Natara...@igate.com>
Subject RE: Using JCR Explorer with the demo web application
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:13:16 GMT
Hi, we tried out with Jackrabbit 1.4, jcr explorer and jboss... it
worked fine... so it should be fine with tomcat as well....

Thanks & Regards,
Gandhi Rajan.N
________________________________

| iSIGHT Development Team | iGATE Global Solutions| T: +91-80-4104 1312|
M: +91 9886834626 | gandhirajan.natarajan@igate.com |
| 158-162 & 165-170 EPIP Phase II Whitefield Bangalore - 560 066 India |
www.igate.com |

-----Original Message-----
From: rsteele [mailto:nabble@steelezone.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 5:09 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Using JCR Explorer with the demo web application

I'm trying to do the same thing, though with the 1.4 Jackrabbit webapp,
deployed to Tomcat 6.  I also can't seem to get jcr-explorer to see my
repository.  I know it's registered--there's debugging to that effect
logged
to the Tomcat console, not to mention the application works--but
jcr-explorer just doesn't want to see it.

I think the problem is each application uses a different initial JNDI
context.  I've fiddled with the properties provided by Jackrabbit in
boostrap.properties all to no avail.

Has anyone actually gotten this combination (Jackrabbit 1.4 webapp,
Tomcat,
jcr-explorer) to work?

Thanks!

Rich

iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of Best
Companies to work for in India
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended
for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the
sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments