jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Wade Girard <wade.gir...@comcast.net>
Subject Configuring workspace in Standard WEBDAV
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 16:22:13 GMT
I am a newbie

I have successfully configured jackrabbit (with the help of the
friendly folks on this mailing list) to work under jetty. I have a
repository that I have renamed from default, populated, and can access
it perfectly fine. Now I just need a little help with configuring the
URL to access it. I want to just replace slide with jackrabbit, and in
order to do that I need to make the URL to access jackrabbit be then
same as slide is currently set up for. Note that in the jetty config I
was able to set the url mapping to be "/Jackrabbit" instead of
"jackrabbit-webapp-1.4".

Current Jackrabbit URL:
http://hostname:port/Jackrabbit/repository/MyRepository

Current Slide URL:
http://hostname:port/MyRepository

So, in the end, I "ideally" want the config in jetty to set the
mapping to "/MyRepository", but I need to configure the jackrabbit
webapp will not require /repository.

What do I need to change?

Wade Girard
wade.girard@gmail.com