jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Wade Girard <wade.gir...@comcast.net>
Subject Can anyone explain
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:18:06 GMT
Can anyone tell me why when I create a context mapping for jackrabbit
in jetty that looks like:

    <New id="JackRabbitContext"
class="org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
			<Arg><Ref id="contexts"/></Arg>
      <Arg><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="."/>/webapps/
jackrabbit-webapp-1.4.war</Arg>
      <Arg>/MyRepository</Arg>
    </New>

I get an HTTP ERROR 500 with no stack trace or error from jetty or
jackrabbit in the log if I try to access http://hostname:port/
MyRepository

But if I change the context definition to map to "/" like this:

    <New id="JackRabbitContext"
class="org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
			<Arg><Ref id="contexts"/></Arg>
      <Arg><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="."/>/webapps/
jackrabbit-webapp-1.4.war</Arg>
      <Arg>/</Arg>
    </New>

I can access the repository just fine without any problems using the
same URL as describe above?