jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Wade Girard <wade.gir...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: newb performance question
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 15:34:40 GMT
It is still slow, now the messages that I am seeing in the log are

*INFO * IndexMerger: merged xxx documents in yyy ms into _aka.
(IndexMerger.java, line 304)

Where xxx is a number, usually 1000 and yyy is a number between 100
and 2700

I did create a new repository and added the proposed changes to the
repository.xml file.

On Jun 3, 2008, at 3:35 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 11:18 PM, Wade Girard
> <wade.girard@comcast.net> wrote:
>> I added this to my repository.xml and restarted jetty. It looks
>> like I also
>> need re-create my repository, is that correct?
>
> The repository should be able to access also pre-datastore content,
> but you'll only get the performance benefits for newly added binaries.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Wade Girard
wade.girard@gmail.com