jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Stuart" <nstu...@speranzasystems.com>
Subject Re: Cant create nodetypes
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:55:42 GMT
Stacktrace posted below.  One thing to note though, is that the code that
worked with 1.5 works with 1.4.5 as well. However, I don't know where/how I
would have found that code if it wasn't posted here, as I was using the code
from the website documentation for registering node types, which does not
work at all.

-Nick

javax.jcr.NamespaceException: http://spxxx.com/test: is not a registered
namespace uri.
  at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NamespaceRegistryImpl.getPrefix(NamespaceRegistryImpl.java:528)
  at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.checkNamespace(NodeTypeRegistry.java:1361)
  at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.validateNodeTypeDef(NodeTypeRegistry.java:1401)
  at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.internalRegister(NodeTypeRegistry.java:1213)
  at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.registerNodeType(NodeTypeRegistry.java:174)