jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Stuart" <nstu...@speranzasystems.com>
Subject Re: Glassfish JNDI Startup Issues
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:41:41 GMT
Thanks Alexeander, I saw what it was doing and did create an issue in JIRA
for it and a quick write-up/patch for a temporary work around. (*
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1664 )*

For issues with the CND file, see some of my previous emails this month.
There's a full description of my issues with those.

Thanks!

-Nick