jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Stuart" <nstu...@speranzasystems.com>
Subject Re: Cant create nodetypes
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:06:15 GMT
Using the latest snapshot with the above code and cnd file I get the
following:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error saving file to content repository.
  at
com.speranzasystems.jcr.jackrabbit.FileRepositoryImpl.addFile(FileRepositoryImpl.java:96)
  at
com.speranzasystems.jcr.jackrabbit.FileRepositoryImplTest.addFile(FileRepositoryImplTest.java:60)
  at
com.speranzasystems.jcr.jackrabbit.FileRepositoryImplTest.removeFolder(FileRepositoryImplTest.java:92)
  at
  at
  at org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethod.invoke(TestMethod.java:59)
  at
org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.runTestMethod(MethodRoadie.java:98)
  at org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie$2.run(MethodRoadie.java:79)
  at
org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.runBeforesThenTestThenAfters(MethodRoadie.java:87)
  at org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.runTest(MethodRoadie.java:77)
  at org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.run(MethodRoadie.java:42)
  at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.invokeTestMethod(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:88)
  at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.runMethods(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:51)
  at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner$1.run(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:44)
  at
org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runUnprotected(ClassRoadie.java:27)
  at
org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runProtected(ClassRoadie.java:37)
  at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.run(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:42)
  at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
  at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:140)
  at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:165)
  at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:107)
  at
  at
  at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:289)
  at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:993)
Caused by: javax.jcr.nodetype.NoSuchNodeTypeException: {
http://spxxx.com/test}file
  at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.getEffectiveNodeType(NodeTypeRegistry.java:1008)
  at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.getEffectiveNodeType(NodeTypeRegistry.java:469)
  at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeManagerImpl.getNodeType(NodeTypeManagerImpl.java:186)
  at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeManagerImpl.getNodeType(NodeTypeManagerImpl.java:410)
  at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.addNode(NodeImpl.java:2123)
  at
com.speranzasystems.jcr.jackrabbit.FileRepositoryImpl.addFile(FileRepositoryImpl.java:79)
  ... 28 more

What am I missing here?!?! Any ideas? This seems like core functionality
that has to be working to get even the regular nodeTypes into JR. This is
using the default repository.xml file that gets generated if you don't have
one...

Thanks again for the help!

-Nick