jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Stuart" <nstu...@speranzasystems.com>
Subject Re: Cant create nodetypes
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:24:18 GMT
Yes, thats what the
<sp='something_here'> is (or at least that what I thought it was for). All
the examples I have seen look almost the same as what i am doing, but it
doesn't work. Again, my cnd file looks like this, the first line being the
namespace:

<sp='something_here'>
<nt='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>

[sp:processMarker]
  mixin
  - sp:inProcess (boolean)
  = 'false'
    autocreated

How is this different then say the example from
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-type-notation.html, and yet I get the
exception saying "something_here is not a valid namespace uri' (have tried
other rand http addresses as well and it doesn't work either)