jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Stuart" <nstu...@speranzasystems.com>
Subject Cant create nodetypes
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 18:59:10 GMT
Hi all, I've looked around for this problem, but all I see related is
JCR-888, but I'm not using the IBM jdk as listed there. My jave version is:
java version "1.6.0_06"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 10.0-b22, mixed mode)

I am trying to create a fairly simple custom node type with the following
cnd:
<sp='something_here'>
<nt='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>

[sp:processMarker]
  mixin
  - sp:inProcess (boolean)
  = 'false'
    autocreated

[sp:folder] > nt:folder,sp:processMarker

[sp:resource] > nt:resource,sp:processMarker

I have two issues.
First, if i leave <sp='something_here'> as it is, I get the exception shown
in JCR-888 saying its not a registered namespace uri. Not helpful.
Second, if I try <sp=''> then I just get sp: is not a registered namespace
whenever I try to use sp:folder.
Either way I am at an roadblock here. The rest of the process has gone great
and is doing everything I need it to, but I would love to be able to add
some custom logic/info here to make things fit better.

Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong? I am using the 1.4.5 release from
maven.
Thanks!
-Nick