jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Wade Girard <wade.gir...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Configuring workspace in Standard WEBDAV
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:27:56 GMT
Hmmmm.....

Sorry for my ignorance, but I am not sure how to check this...

I looked in jetty's request log and I see
[Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:16:21] "OPTIONS /Jackrabbit/MyRepository/ HTTP/
1.1" 200 0
[Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:16:21] "PROPFIND /Jackrabbit/MyRepository/ HTTP/
1.1" 501 1473

Also, If I open a web browser to http://hostname:port/Jackrabbit I can
see the "Apache Jackrabbit JCR Server" web page.

I don't see anything to indicate that the request is being handled by
the dav-servlet, meaning that nothing appears in any logs other than
the jetty server request log when I try to connect.

On Jun 10, 2008, at 8:46 AM, Angela Schreiber wrote:

> Wade Girard wrote:
>> In the Webdav servlet definition, I set the resource-path-prefix
>> value to '/' rather than 'repository'.
>> Then, when I tried to connect using cadaver I got the following
>> response
>> dav:!> open http://hostname:port/Jackrabbit/MyRepository
>> Could not access /Jackrabbit/MyRepository/ (not WebDAV-enabled?):
>> 501 Method PROPFIND is not defined in RFC 2068 and is not supported
>> by the Servlet API
>> Connection to `hostname' closed.
>
> could it be that the request is not handled by the dav-servlet?
> can you check that? thanks.
>
> angela

Wade Girard
wade.girard@gmail.com