jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mainikamiya <mainikam...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deleting a node also delete version history of the node
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:49:21 GMT

VersionHistory.removeVersion() can be used to remove the versions other than
the root version and the base version. How can we delete the root version
and the base version?

Here is the problem that i am facing:
The root version has the uuid of the base version as its successor and the
base version has the uuid of the root version as its predecessor. Since a
reference is existing i am unable to delete each of them and it gives me a
Referential Integrity Exception.

I tried using node.removeMixin() but that only removes the reference of the
version history from the actual node and does not delete the version
history.........