jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From jascpaint <Vivian.Ngu...@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Subject Re: Similarity search question
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 05:09:32 GMT

Thanks for a quick reply, Alex.
Yes, I've changed both in repository.xml and workspace.xml. Here is how my
workspace.xml looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Workspace name="default">
    <!--
    virtual file system of the workspace:
    class: FQN of class implementing FileSystem interface
    -->
    <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

    </FileSystem>
    <!--
    persistence of the workspace:
    class: FQN of class implementing PersistenceManager interface
    -->
    <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.obj.ObjectPersistenceManager"/>
    <!--
    Search index and the file system it uses.
    -->
    <SearchIndex

    </SearchIndex>
  </Workspace>