jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From abhankur <ankurip2...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackgrp
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2008 17:37:51 GMT

 Hi

 How to create the repository after deploying the webapp. We are getting
redirected to a jsp through a link
http://localhost:8082/jackrabbit-webapp-1.4/ in which 2 options are
available - we can create a new content repository or we can use an existing
one. What to do next ?? We have the repository folder in which there are 3
files - repository.xml, bootstrap.properties and a workspace folder in which
there is a blank \default\workspace.xml file. Now should we go for the
creating the new repository option or the other one ? Also specify the
Repository Home Directory to be mentioned there while using any of the above
mentioned options ?? Waiting