jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Roman Puchkovskiy <roman.puchkovs...@blandware.com>
Subject PersistenceManager and FileSystem config for cluster
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:34:35 GMT

Hi.

I've read http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering and found the
following sentence there:
"The persistence managers must store their data in the same, globally
accessible location".
I'm little confused.
Let's assume we have two cluster nodes, A and B, each of them has its own
repository.xml.
Is it correct that all corresponding Persistence Manager's configs should be
the same? I.e. both versioning Persistence Managers should store their data
in the same database tables (e.g. with prefix versions_), and so on?
Is same correct for File Systems? Should, for example, Repository/FileSystem
on A have same config as Repository/FileSystem on B?

Thanks in advance.