jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From AdamR <adam.r...@runbox.com>
Subject Re: Repository startup error
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:53:21 GMT

Alexander Klimetschek wrote:

> Weird, since both classes (AbstractBundlePersistenceManager and
> NodeTypeRegistry) are in the same jackrabbit-core jar.
>
> Which version of Jackrabbit are you using (ie. which version of the
> jackrabbit-core.jar)?

My thoughts exactly. It turned out to be a classpath conflict, which I've
now sorted. Though I'm now getting a similar issue with Lucene. I'm using
Jackrabbit-core 1.4.3 and Lucene-core 2.2.0.

ERROR ContextLoader - Context initialization failed
with name 'repository' defined in class path resource
[applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>
(Lorg/apache/lucene/store/Directory;Lorg/apache/lucene/analysis/Analyzer;)V
Caused by:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(Lorg/apache/lucene/store/Directory;Lorg/apache/lucene/analysis/Analyz
er;)V
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.AbstractIndex.<init>(AbstractIndex.java:128)

I think I'm getting the dependencies all messed up in the POM. This is the
first time I've used Maven, which doesn't help. Is there a comprehensive
list of dependencies (including version numbers) anywhere?

Cheers,
Adam