jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From AdamR <adam.r...@runbox.com>
Subject Repository startup error
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:13:01 GMT

Hi there,

Quick question from a Jackrabbit novice. I'm attempting to run Jackrabbit
from Spring using spring-modules-jcr, and I've yet to get the repository to
start properly.

Any thoughts on my latest NoSuchMethodError?

Cheers,
Adam

ERROR ContextLoader - Context initialization failed
with name 'repository' defined in class path resource
[applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.getEffectiveNodeType(Lorg/apache/jackrabbit/spi/Name;)Lorg/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/EffectiveNodeType;
Caused by:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.getEffectiveNodeType(Lorg/apache/jackrabbit/spi/Name;)Lorg/
apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/EffectiveNodeType;
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.init(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:416)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.init(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:556)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager.init(DerbyPersistenceManager.java:257)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createPersistenceManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1175)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:354)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:282)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:573)