jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From jascpaint <Vivian.Ngu...@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Subject Re: Uploading files via WebDav questions
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 01:37:03 GMT

Thank you for the reply. I've written a custom IOHandler and tried to change
the config.xml but there seems to be a problem:
- I changed
<iohandler>
            <class name="org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.DefaultHandler" />
</iohandler>

<iohandler>
            <class name="myproject.mypackage.MyHandler" />
</iohandler>

I did the same thing for the <propertyhandler> item. However no matter how I
change config.xml, it's content always reverts back to what it was before my
change when I run the repository.

Any pointers on why this is the case? Does config.xml get written from some
other source template?

Thanks!