jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From viz06 <vijaykumarsharma_1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Namespace registration
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:04:26 GMT

Thanks guys for your input,

I am able to get this working, but if I run the test 2nd time around it
complains about

Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.InvalidNodeTypeDefException:
{http://www.mypc.com/mypc}Folder already exists
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.internalRegister(NodeTypeRegistry.java:1281)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.internalRegister(NodeTypeRegistry.java:1251)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.registerNodeTypes(NodeTypeRegistry.java:222)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry.registerNodeTypes(NodeTypeRegistry.java:207)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeManagerImpl.registerNodeTypes(NodeTypeManagerImpl.java:453)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeManagerImpl.registerNodeTypes(NodeTypeManagerImpl.java:314)

which tells me that its trying to re-register the node type again.

How can I avoid this?

Thanks