jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From viz06 <vijaykumarsharma_1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Namespace registration
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:24:02 GMT

I am using spring modules to set up jcr repository. and facing couple of
issues:

1. I am not able to register the namespace 'mypc' and have to manually
modify ns_reg.properties to set the namespace.

2. I have setup few spring enabled test cases which run to completion and
creates the correct node structure, when I run the same test second time
around all my previous nodes shows a different namespace prefix of 'fn'. I
am unable to figure out from where it is getting this namespace prefix.

Here is part of my spring config

<bean id="repository"
        class="org.springmodules.jcr.jackrabbit.RepositoryFactoryBean">
        <!-- normal factory beans params -->
        <property name="configuration"
                value="classpath:repository.xml" />
        <property name="homeDir" value="file:c:/repo"/>
    </bean>

    <!--  Session Factory -->
    <bean id="jcrSessionFactory"
class="org.springmodules.jcr.jackrabbit.JackrabbitSessionFactory">
        <property name="repository" ref="repository"/>

        <property name="credentials">
            <bean class="javax.jcr.SimpleCredentials">
                <constructor-arg index="0" value="bogus"/>
                <constructor-arg index="1">
                    <bean factory-bean="password"
factory-method="toCharArray"/>
                </constructor-arg>
            </bean>
        </property>
        <property name="namespaces">
            <props>
                <prop key="mypc">http://www.mypc.com/mypc</prop>
            </props>
        </property>
        <property name="contentType" value="text/x-jcr-cnd"/>
        <property name="nodeDefinitions">
            <list>
                <value>classpath:mypc-custom-node-types.cnd</value>
            </list>
        </property>

    </bean>

Thanks