jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From phoebe <phoebep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit + Tomcat - can't create repository.
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:08:38 GMT

Hi Marcel,
There was no bin/jackrabbit on my system. (The tomcat dirs were
CATALINA_HOME,CATALINA_BASE). In the end, I hacked up Installer.java some
more
 and have it print out cwd, which turns out to be '/'. Maybe a property is
missing?

Finally, I created everything by hand with full path and it works, but it is
not easy at all to use. There were 2 mentions of bootstrap.properties in
web.xml, but still repository_home is not used in installer.java, so I had
to insert the full name again in the form.

Now, I got to populate it. I chose pdf (big mistake!) format and it is
extremely slow, more than 1 min per file just for loading.
Is there a clean way of stopping the process once it has started?
Thanks,
Phoebe.