jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From tu154 <m-i-s-c-h-...@web.de>
Subject idea behind workspaces
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:21:09 GMT

Hello,
I'm new in jackrabbit and I got some questions, for that I can not find any
answers.

What is the idea behind workspaces? For what can I need more than one
workspace? Could someone give me simple examples?
One thing I found is, that you can use multiple workspaces, if you have more
than one user who can login to the repository, but they have their own
workspaces and so their own content. My next question is, how do I configure
this? By login to the repositry I will get a new session, how and where can
I set that the user can only access his own workspace??

I'd really appreciate any help. I'm new in jackrabbit and need to do a
presenation at the university.
Thanks
Ben