jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sushil Vegad <vsus...@serebrum.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.4.1 PathNotFoundException
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 18:13:07 GMT

Alex,
My bad. This problem has nothing to do with Jackrabbit

This has to do with my dev environment where I run tomcat in its home
directory from eclipse or create a server instance for tomcat in eclipse.
Server instance copies tomcat in eclipse workfolder and it would not
synchronize the repository files correctly, which gave a
PathNotFoundException.

Again, I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Sushil