jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sushil Vegad <vsus...@serebrum.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.4.1 PathNotFoundException
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:08:19 GMT

I uploaded the  http://www.nabble.com/file/p17691739/log.txt log.txt .

We are sure that the LoginModule is not causing a problem - we have to login
first to retrieve the spaceFolder, that always succeeds. If the login module
has issues, space folder cannot be retrieved and it will be seen in the
stack trace. Its the topic folder under spaceFolder that cannot be
retrieved.

We use the AccessManager only for webdav access. The topic folders are
failing when accessed through the web application

Some operation is leaving the repository in an inconsistent state.

I appreciate your help. Maybe I could share some detailed code with you if
that would help?

Thanks,
Sushil