jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From rsteele <nab...@steelezone.net>
Subject Re: Using JCR Explorer with the demo web application
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:38:36 GMT

I'm trying to do the same thing, though with the 1.4 Jackrabbit webapp,
deployed to Tomcat 6.  I also can't seem to get jcr-explorer to see my
repository.  I know it's registered--there's debugging to that effect logged
to the Tomcat console, not to mention the application works--but
jcr-explorer just doesn't want to see it.

I think the problem is each application uses a different initial JNDI
context.  I've fiddled with the properties provided by Jackrabbit in
boostrap.properties all to no avail.

Has anyone actually gotten this combination (Jackrabbit 1.4 webapp, Tomcat,
jcr-explorer) to work?

Thanks!

Rich