jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From viz06 <vijaykumarsharma_1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cancel checkout
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 06:53:25 GMT

I am trying to figure out if there is a way to imitate cancel checkout
operation? I tried using lokcing for this purpose but keep getting this
exception

Caused by: javax.jcr.lock.LockException: Node not locked by this session.
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.XAEnvironment.unlock(XAEnvironment.java:162)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.XALockManager.unlock(XALockManager.java:122)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.unlock(NodeImpl.java:4172)

and this is how I am attempting unlocking

final Node node = this.jcrTemplate.getNodeByUUID(aNode.getId());
        		node.getSession().addLockToken(lockToken);
        		node.unlock();

where lockToken is obtained from lock call done in separate transaction.