jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Perry.yin" <perry....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could jackrabbit metadata and binary file separately synchronize on demand?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 01:57:28 GMT

Thank you for your reply, Alex and Thomas.
You are right, the cost is not expensive in common especially in case of the
datastore in a intranet.
Actually my cluster servers will be in different countries, and binary file
are more than several hundred Mb size. In each country, there is a JR
clustering instance with its own shared datastore, more than 90% of the
datastore files content will not be visited from the other country, only the
metadata is needed. In this case, I want only the less than 10% files to be
synchronized on demand. Maybe this is out range of jackrabbit clustering
functionality. It might be a architecture issue.
However I am very appreciate for your help. Thanks!