jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject architecture/design of content-centric applications
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:05:47 GMT
Hi all,

is there any experience on how a content-centric application should be
designed? What I mean are patterns like DTO and so on.

I wonder if a user defined mapping of names from internal application
data to content model data is indispensable.
For example, think of the case of a content repository containing wiki
pages and it isn't a priori clear, which wiki application will be used
(or maybe it's clear that there will be used several different ones).

I haven't been designing any non-trivial JCR application yet, so any
help or hint is appreciated. Maybe this even leads to a discussion!

Best Regards,
 Florian