jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Using Jackrabbit as an Metarepository
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:01:08 GMT
Hi Peter,

the standard way is using Jackrabbit as a kind of superfilesystem,
which contains both data and metadata.

I think the problem with your approach will be how to save these
links... you'll have to use a notation which is valid on every client,
otherwise the clients won't be able to access your documents.
Saving your links in an e.g. String property is no problem with
Jackrabbit.

Regards,
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 16.06.2008 um 13:28: