jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "MARTINEZ Antonio" <Antonio.Marti...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject Lookup to datasource to get DB url
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2008 01:26:37 GMT
Hello,

I'm using JackRabbit with MySql. Currently I configure the db connection
in repository.xml as

     <FileSystem
           class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
           <param name="driver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
           <param name="url"
value="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3307/emlplatform?useUnicode=true&amp;chara
cterEncoding=UTF-8"     />
           <param name="user" value="root" />
           <param name="password" value="mysql" />
           <param name="schema" value="mysql"/>
           <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="J_R_FS_"/>
     </FileSystem>

However, in my case I need to obtain the url at deployment time. That
information in my case is in data source mysql-ds.xml of the Jboss
"deploy" directory.

Is there a way to do a lookup. If I need to modify the persistence
manager could someone point where to do it?

Thank-you,
Antonio