jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Anstett" <tobias.anst...@iaas.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject Import and Export of XML
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:41:06 GMT
Hi,

I have imported some XML Documents to my Jackrabbit instance. And I was
pretty impressed that I can execute xpath statements on it J But I haven't
found a way to get the whole document out again.

- How can I export my XML again without having the jcr:* annotations in it ?
-

 I wouldn't save it as file because I will lose the xpath querys capability,
aren't i ?

I'd like to use Jackrabbit as repository for xml files and use its
versioning capabilities.

Regards Tobias

--

Tobias Anstett

Institute of Architecture of Application Systems (IAAS) |Tel. (+49)711 7816
464

University of Stuttgart                                 |Fax. (+49)711 7816
472

Universitaetsstr. 38, 70569 Stuttgart                   |Room 1.332