jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Frederic BOY" <frederic....@gmail.com>
Subject How to handle many concurrent access
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:12:27 GMT
Hello,

Thanks to your help guys, I've managed to get my central repository to
handle concurrent access from 5 computers in LAN configuration.

To achieve that, I had to deploy a JCR-RMI server on the host of my central
repository.

Since then I have noticed some significant performance losses, especially
when it comes to search queries.

Next step for me now is to have this repository accessible at a production
level, i.e. to be able to handle up to 500 concurrent accesses (READ-ONLY
though). Based on what I have experienced with my LAN configuration, I am
concerned the JCR-RMI server solution will not be sufficient.

Has any of you been confronted to that problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Frederic Boy