jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Karianne Berg <ke...@start.no>
Subject RE: Notation for modelling content models?
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:32:40 GMT
It seems that the mailing list software didn't like my attachment. Here is a link to the model:
http://www.student.uib.no/~kbe096/jcr/contentmodel-example.png

-----Original Message-----
From: Karianne Berg [mailto:keibi@start.no]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 5:24 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Notation for modelling content models?

Hello all,

I am in the process of documenting the content model I have chosen for my repository, but
I am having a hard time finding an appropriate notation. The attached png file has an example
of notation, but I don't like the fact that there is data in the content model. Also, this
kind of model will get large and unwieldy rather quickly. Is there anyone that has any tips
for documenting the content model of a repository?

Best regards,
Karianne Berg