jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Luis Leong" <sel...@inesc-macau.org.mo>
Subject Store lucene index file into database with clustering
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 08:50:42 GMT
Dear developers,

I have made clustering node_1 and node_2 in machine A and B respectively
with BundlePersistenceManager on a MySQL DB.

I executed the an ocm application on both machine A and B. Each node insert
different content (say cA and cB) . (It succeed)

Then I executed another program using query to search back the content (cA
and cB) I have inserted. But in machine A, only cA can be searched and in B,
only cB can be searched)

I am wondering the problem may be on ocm query manager which uses lucene
indexer because node_1 and node_2 built their own indices .

Can anyone tell me how to persist the index information in database, or some
other method to solve my problem?

Best Wishes

Luis