jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Frederic BOY" <frederic....@gmail.com>
Subject RE: exportSystemView: 'jcr:uuid' are missing in the xml file
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 09:48:27 GMT
Forget it. Just found out that mixin:referenceable was not the default

My mistake

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Frederic BOY [mailto:frederic.v4x@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 4 juin 2008 11:23
À : 'users@jackrabbit.apache.org'
Objet : exportSystemView: 'jcr:uuid' are missing in the xml file

Hey guys,

I'm facing a weird behavior I never encountered before:

I have a simple workspace where I keep my projects under the following
root (jcr:system)
|-- Projects(nt:unstructured)
|      |-- Project1(nt:unstructured)
|      |-- Project2(nt:unstructured)

After an export using
session.exportSystemView("/Projects", projectOutFile, true, false);

I end up with an xml file where the attribute jcr:uuid is missing for every

This is annoying as it results in nodes being duplicated on a later call to
importXML method (ImportUUIDBehavior policy being logically unefficient).

Thanks in advance for your help,

View raw message