jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Markus" <cal...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Cant create nodetypes
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:24:14 GMT
Hi Nick,

Using the latest Jackrabbit 1.5 Snapshot with this .cnd file:

Testnodes.cnd
--------------------
<sp='http://spxxx.com/test'>
<nt='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>

[sp:processMarker]
  mixin
  - sp:inProcess (boolean)
  = 'false'
    autocreated

[sp:folder] > nt:folder,sp:processMarker
[sp:resource] > nt:resource,sp:processMarker
--------------------

And the following code:
--------------------
Session session = getSession();
Workspace wsp = session.getWorkspace();
JackrabbitNodeTypeManager ntMgr = (JackrabbitNodeTypeManager)
wsp.getNodeTypeManager();

// Register nodetypes
if (!ntMgr.hasNodeType("sp:processMarker")) {
  ntMgr.registerNodeTypes(new FileInputStream(<testnodes.cnd file>),
JackrabbitNodeTypeManager.TEXT_X_JCR_CND);
}
session.save();

I could add the nodetypes without problems. So maybe you like to test again
with the latest version of Jackrabbit or compare your code/cnd with this
one.

Best regards,
Markus