jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Joshna Reddy" <joshna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Importing and exporting
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 10:19:13 GMT
Hi Ivan

For repository Migration i wanted to use jcr-backup tool which you were
mentioning in many mail threads.I want to suggest JCR-BackUP tool for
customers using Mirage
https://mirage.dev.java.net.<https://mirage.dev.java.net/>

I didnt find any help or documentation on source forge site.

Does this tool support jackrabbit 1.4 repositories and large binary data.

If i am using DBPersistence Manager to store my data .Does the backup and
migration take care of it .I mean does the backup and import still works
with jcr-backup tool.

It will be helpful for me, if you can answer my doubts

Thanks
K.Joshna