jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Joshna Reddy" <joshna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr:uuid property is not created when XML is imported
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 12:07:49 GMT
Hi

Thanks for the help.I have tried out using System View and it works fine for
non versionable content.

I am able to export and import the content.

But with versionable content ,  jcr:isCheckedOut property is changed to
"true" for the node .

Exported Xml has <sv:property sv:name="jcr:isCheckedOut"
sv:type="Boolean"><sv:value>false</sv:value></sv:property>

When the same xml is imported why is jcr:isCheckedOut made "true"  .It is
supposed to be "false" according to  xml. Because of this i am running in to
versioning issues in my application.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Thanks
K.Joshna