jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre Leman" <pierre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit testing of a custom SPI implementation
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 17:39:14 GMT
Hi Angela,

Sorry to learn that there isn't any existing test-suite that could validates
any SPI implementation.
I was searching it precisely as I wasn't sure of the correctness of my
implementation, so concerning the idea of writing a generic test-suite for
this purpose by myself, I think I am probably not the good person to ask for
that for the moment. Sorry ;)
I will try to write a small test-suite for the purpose of testing directly
my SPI implementation and I will use jointly the jackrabbit-jcr-test for the
indirect tests.

Regards,
Pierre