jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Get XML back in its original form
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 09:21:58 GMT
Hi,

there is no way to tell the API to exclude the jcr:primaryType
attribute. Apart from using an XSLT transformation, you could also
write a ContentHandler that wraps another one (the one you are using
now) and overwrite the startElement() method to exclude the
jcr:primaryType attribute.

Regards,
Alex

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 1:51 AM, Karianne Berg <keibi@start.no> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I use Jackrabbit mainly to store XML data, and use the session.importXML(...) and session.exportDocumentView(...)
to get my XML in and out of the repository. However, when I export my XML data using exportDocumentView,
all the XML tags have the attribute jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured". Is there any way to
export the XML without the extra attributes, or do I have to run an XSLT transformation that
removes them after I've exported the XML?

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com

>> Day JCR Cup 08 | Win a MacBook Pro: http://dev.day.com/ <<

----------------------------< alexander.klimetschek@day.com >----------
Alexander Klimetschek, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6,
CH - 4001 Basel, T +41 61 226 55 31, M +49 151 15 77 20 56

Xing: http://www.xing.com/go/invite/3268380.32d2d4
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/klimetschek
Blog: http://weblogs.goshaky.com/weblogs/alexkli/