jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: jcr:uuid property is not created when XML is imported
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 19:23:41 GMT
Hi!

The document view export does not contain repository meta information
(like node types and mixins), so you "loose" the UUIDs here. To keep
UUIDs you have to use system view export.

During import of document view, Jackrabbit supports jcr:primaryType,
jcr:mixinTypes and jcr:uuid attributes, though (note that this is not
mandatory in JCR 1.0). The ImportUUIDBehaviour.CREATE_NEW is only
taken into account if the incoming XML contains UUIDs or mixin
referenceable information - in case of system view or in case of a
document view with the mentioned 3 attributes.

You could annotate your document view XML before import with
jcr:mixinTypes="mix:referenceable" attributes to get UUIDs generated.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek