jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anil K. Kotha" <An...@2xprime.com>
Subject Jackrabbit Server version change (javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException)
Date Sat, 24 May 2008 06:07:44 GMT
Hi All,

            Previously I am using jackrabbit 1.2.3 and now I updated it
to 1.4

            When I updated to 1.4 it is giving a exception saying
version_names table not found. So I have created the table in the
version/db of Derby database.

            When I try point to the existing repository and try to
access a Node it is giving the following exception.

Please help to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: e933c9d0-a056-49a0-8f9f-dd32bc40a6ae

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerObject.getRepositoryException(

ServerObject.java:112)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerNode.getVersionHistory(ServerN

ode.java:473)

        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)

        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)

        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)

        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)

        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown
Source)

        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Sour

ce)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknow

n Source)

        at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown
Source)

        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerNode_Stub.getVersionHistory(Un

known Source)

        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientNode.getVersionHistory(ClientN

ode.java:572)

        at
com.aklero.cms.JRCMSSystem.getLatestDocument(JRCMSSystem.java:521)

        at
com.aklero.cms.JRCMSSystem.getLatestDocument(JRCMSSystem.java:609)

        at
com.aklero.webapp.supervisor.action.ViewPDFAction.handleRequestAction

(ViewPDFAction.java:56)

        at
com.aklero.common.base.webapp.sprmvc.action.BaseAction.handleRequest(

BaseAction.java:48)

        at
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.ha

ndle(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:45)

        at
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(Dispatch

erServlet.java:820)

        at
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(Dispatche

rServlet.java:755)

        at
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(Frame

workServlet.java:396)

        at
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServ

let.java:360)

        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl

icationFilterChain.java:252)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF

ilterChain.java:173)

        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFi

lter.java:96)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl

icationFilterChain.java:202)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF

ilterChain.java:173)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV

alve.java:213)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV

alve.java:178)

        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(Securit

yAssociationValve.java:175)

        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValv

e.java:74)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j

ava:126)

        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j

ava:105)

        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConne

ctionValve.java:156)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal

ve.java:107)

        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav

a:148)

        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java

:869)

        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.p

rocessConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpo

int.java:527)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(MasterSlaveWor

kerThread.java:112)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Anil.