jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anil K. Kotha" <An...@2xprime.com>
Subject Repository size and Versioning
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 04:09:33 GMT
Hi All,

            We are using Jackrabbit 1.4 with Internal DB PM. I have few
queries regarding jackrabbit.

1)       Currently Jackrabbit Repository size is 64GB. And the increment
growth is 10GB per month. With respect to this, if we cross the size of
the disk can we distribute it to some other system/disk (Distributed).

2)       Is there any performance degrade if the repository grows
large...?

3)       Is it ok to use with Internal DB Persistence manager or do we
have to change it to MySql DB PM.

4)       In one of the node we have versions till 1.76000, till how much
can it generate versions.. do we have any limitations on this?

Please reply  me if any one of you have answer for my queries.

Thanks in Advance.

Anilk.