jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Wade Girard <wade.gir...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Set up with Jetty
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 19:58:36 GMT
Maybe a better question is, what is the name of the environment
variables that I need to define in order to properly set up a
repository when running jackrabbit under jetty (or any webapp
container).

I read that I need to define the repository directory and the
repository.xml file, what do those variables looks like?

repository.directory=/foo/bar/repository
etc..

Thanks

On May 29, 2008, at 2:07 PM, Wade Girard wrote:

> I am trying to set up the jackrabbit.war to work under jetty and
> cannot find any examples or directions. Can anyone point me to an
> example?
>
> Wade Girard
> wade.girard@gmail.com

Wade Girard