jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Julio Castillo" <jcasti...@edgenuity.com>
Subject RE: Accessing tiff file using webdav
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 06:43:58 GMT
Could it be because you used application/octet-stream as mime type rather
than image/tiff?

** julio

-----Original Message-----
From: Angela Schreiber [mailto:anchela@day.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 11:37 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Accessing tiff file using webdav

>         Node tiffNode = root.addNode(file.getName(), "nt:folder");
>         Node fileNode = tiffNode.addNode(file.getName(), "nt:file");
>         Node resNode = fileNode.addNode("jcr:content", "nt:resource");

> Actually, I am able to add the tiff file to the workspace by using the
> code above. But my problem is when I am trying to access this tiff
> file via browser (using webdav functionality), the tiff file is not
> opening up (i.e its not asking for an option to save or open) instead
> it opens up like a folder structure in browser (/default/Original
> Image.tif/Original Image.tif/jcr:content).

> But I want to get the actual tiff file via browser using webdav.How do
> I do that?

if you are using the SimpleWebdavServlet it should work as expected. can you
please check if you are not (just by
coincidence) accessing the JcrServerServlet?

if you are indeed using the simple server, you may provide a log of the http
conversation... i wouldn't know just from the top of my head, what would be
wrong then.

View raw message