jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From paksegu <paks...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Set up with Jetty
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 01:39:11 GMT
If you really looking for a framework approach take a look at Apache Sling which comes embedded
with Jackrabbit Reporsitory and embedded Jetty server this sought of like a stack and can
be started by a simple command such as mvn jetty:run

http://incubator.apache.org/sling/site/discover-sling-in-15-minutes.html

Wade Girard <wade.girard@comcast.net> wrote:
  Maybe a better question is, what is the name of the environment
variables that I need to define in order to properly set up a
repository when running jackrabbit under jetty (or any webapp
container).

I read that I need to define the repository directory and the
repository.xml file, what do those variables looks like?

repository.directory=/foo/bar/repository
etc..

Thanks

On May 29, 2008, at 2:07 PM, Wade Girard wrote:

> I am trying to set up the jackrabbit.war to work under jetty and
> cannot find any examples or directions. Can anyone point me to an
> example?
>
> Wade Girard
> wade.girard@gmail.com

Wade Girard