jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Pulla Venkat" <pcsri1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jack Rabbit support for sybase
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 15:32:41 GMT
I am getting following error with ASE 15.0  & JackRabbit. I running FirstHop
example. I am not able to intialize  the repository. Error results are
similar to what are reported above.

Sybase ASE 15.0

-------------------------------------

Exception in thread "main" *javax.jcr.RepositoryException*: failed to write
bundle: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe: failed to write bundle:
deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.VersionManagerImpl.<init>(*
VersionManagerImpl.java:177*)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(*
RepositoryImpl.java:393*)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(*RepositoryImpl.java:293
*)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(*RepositoryImpl.java:550
*)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(*
TransientRepository.java:245*)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(*
TransientRepository.java:265*)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(*
TransientRepository.java:333*)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(*
TransientRepository.java:388*)

at com.syb.FirstHop.main(*FirstHop.java:21*)

Caused by: *org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException*: failed to
write bundle: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.store(
*BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:544*)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.VersionManagerImpl.<init>(*
VersionManagerImpl.java:162*)

... 8 more
*

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException*: failed to write