jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Müller" <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Could jackrabbit metadata and binary file separately synchronize on demand?
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 08:27:07 GMT
Hi,

"minBlobSize" was used for the blob store. The data store and the blob
store are two different things. The data store is supported in
Jackrabbit 1.4 and is a replacement for the blob store. As of
Jackrabbit 1.4, I suggest not to use the blob store (and not use
minBlobSize) any longer. See also
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore

Regards,
Thomas