jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Müller" <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Using a properties file for values in repository.xml
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 19:07:41 GMT
Hi,

>  I was wondering if it is possible to have certain values used in repository.xml in a
properties file, and somehow get repository xml to use those values?

One solution is to use find / replace (read the document as a String,
use String.replaceAll, store the document).

> I am specifically thinking about database login information, as different users will
want to have different usernames and passwords.

I don't understand, will multiple users open the same repository at
the same time? This doesn't work. Or do you mean sessions? Could you
please describe why you like to use multiple user names?

Regards,
Thomas