jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@day.com>
Subject Re: Use of diferent or same schemaObjectPrefixes
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 10:21:53 GMT
On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 3:25 PM, amsmota <amsmota@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hmm, actually I never looked at the BundleDbPersistenceManager, can you
>  elaborate a little on what it does and why is preferred over
>  DatabasePersistenceManager?

BundleDbPersistenceManager is the current default persistence manager.
instead of storing every node and property separately (like
SimpleDbPersistenceManager does)  it stores a 'bundle' of the node and its
properties in a single table row, thus significantly reducing
network-roundtrips.

cheers
stefan