jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@day.com>
Subject Re: Use of diferent or same schemaObjectPrefixes
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 08:17:28 GMT
On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 6:33 PM, amsmota <amsmota@gmail.com> wrote:

> The reason I'm asking this is because I see that exists 4 sets of .ddl in the
> application, and I changed only 2, corresponding to the DatabaseFileSystem /
> DatabasePersistenceManager. What are this other 2 for?
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal

those are used by  o.a.j.c.journal.DatabaseJournal. if you'e not using the
clustering feature you don't have to care.

> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle

those are used by o.a.j.c.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager and
subclasses which are the (preferred) alternatives to DatabasePersistenceManager
and subclasses.

cheers
stefan